sábado, 24 de abril de 2010

All that I'm living for...
All that I'm dying for...
All that I can't ignore alone at night...

I can feel the night begining, separate me from the living
understanding me, after all I've seen
Pecing every thought together...
Find the words to make me better!
If I only knew how to put myself apart

All that I'm living for...
All that I'm dying for...
All that I can't ignore alone at night
All that I 'm wanted for...
Although I wanted more...
Lock the last open door, my ghosts are gaining on me...

I belive that dreams are sacred
take my darkest fears and play them, like a lullaby
like a reason why
like a play of my obsessions
make me understand the lesson!
So I'll find myself, so I wont be lost again...

Guess I thought I'd have to change the world to make you see me!
To be the one, I could have run forever...
but how far would I have come, without morning your love!?

Should it hurt to love you?
Should I feel like I do?
Should I lock the last open door my ghosts are gaining on me....

(Look up the stars! and you'll find a piece of me!)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário